A global multi-stakeholder engagement program that helps implement more effective solutions to local, regional and global development challenges.
- Facilitate discussions and ongoing dialogue between the client and stakeholders―government, civil society, media, academia, and the private sector.
- To seek the views of those affected by their work but outside the internal decision making process.
- Ensuring that affected and interested parties express their views about a particular policy, strategy, study, or program, and a wide range of potential impacts is taken into account.
- To make discussions an essential component of the open and accessible governance of the Institution.
- Provides access and information for stakeholders about relevant aspects of the process.
- Stakeholder engagement and representation and accountable feedback management.